Self-defense can be something of a tricky claim when trying to prove that some level of violence was necessary. On one hand, people certainly do have the legal ability to use force to defend themselves and those that they love. On the other, they need to make sure...
A Former Sex Crimes & Domestic Violence Prosecutor —
Who Knows How To Win
Month: February 2023
- What Colorado’s new domestic violence law means for defendants
- How a domestic violence conviction in Colorado can change your life
- Potential downsides of Colorado’s mandatory arrest law for domestic violence
- Why do spouses make false domestic violence allegations?
- How does a criminal conviction affect Second Amendment rights in Colorado?