Florida Criminal Defense Attorney
When your freedom is at stake, you need a strong, experienced Florida criminal defense lawyer who knows the system, understands how to get results and has your best interests at heart. At The Law Offices of Elaine E. Lukic, I am that lawyer — with over 20 years of experience in the criminal justice system, I have the refined legal skills to effectively defend clients against criminal charges.
I understand that facing a criminal charge is terrifying. The uncertainty involved in the criminal justice process can be overwhelming — what happens next, will I have to go to jail, how much money will this cost?
And the potential negative consequences for the rest of your life can be even more worrisome—will I lose my job, my professional license, my house? This may be especially true if you have been falsely accused or are the victim of a serious misunderstanding.
Dismissals And Acquittals Are My Forte
When your life, your livelihood and your freedom are on the line, you need an aggressive, experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. From my office in Palm Beach Gardens, I provide exceptional defense services to clients throughout south central Florida. With an established track record of success, I have the legal experience necessary to provide strong legal guidance and a vigorous defense.
Whether you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, I will work hard to uphold your rights, represent your interests and exploit weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case. I have successfully represented clients charged with a wide variety of crimes, including:
- Property crimes — theft, burglary, robbery, possession, arson, trespassing
- Public safety violations — disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace
- Crimes against the person — assault, domestic assault, stalking
- Sex crimes — sexual assault, rape, prostitution, indecent exposure
- Alcohol crimes — driving under the influence, minor in possession
- Drug crimes — drug possession, distribution, manufacturing
- Gun charges — concealed weapons, unlawful possession
- Juvenile crimes — statutory rape, assault and other juvenile offenses
Your Freedom May Be At Stake
When the stakes are high, you need a strong advocate at your side. I take the charges against you seriously — as seriously as you take them yourself. I understand that what I do will possibly affect your life for years to come — and I take this fact extremely seriously. When you trust me to protect your interests — your freedom, your career, your reputation — I do everything in my power to repay that trust with an acquittal or dismissal.